As a content writer, you will be responsible for leading and executing content writing assignments to support link building. You will write user-centric content that is authoritative and value to the end-user and meet the client’s business goals.
- Research about the industry and understand what the users’ key pain points are.
- Analyze a blog/website and can come up with content gaps.
- Write multiple persuasive and user-centric blog titles.
- Write a conversational tone article that would be enjoyed by our prospective website’s readers.
- Engage in conversations with users in comments, Facebook groups, forums, and other places where users hangout to understand user demand.
- Use content marketing strategies to promote your article and create a viral effect.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Candidate must meet a minimum of 2 years of experience in content writing roles.
- Candidate must meet a minimum of 1-year experience in a content marketing role. It doesn’t have to be a formal role, but hands-on content marketing skills are required.
- Able to audit client websites and is convenient with all facets of SEO: On-page changes, off-page, and technical SEO.
- Able to audit the client’s website and successfully perform keyword research, competitor benchmarking, opportunity identification, robots.txt validation, sitemap validation, metadata, and other on-page factors.
- Able to research the client’s off-page SEO profile and come up with an off-page link building approach.
- Able to analyze the client’s website from a technical SEO standpoint and develop areas of improvement.
- Able to communicate fluently – both written and verbal.
- Able to build rapport with the team and editors of other websites.
- Must be a team player and a passion for leadership qualities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance for full-time employees (at specific locations)
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- Credits for buying courses, books, and event tickets for continuous education.
- Reimbursement for travel and miscellaneous expense when traveling for the company.
- Work experience with international clients and teams. We’re spread across the globe – United States, India, United Kingdom, Philippines, Bangladesh, and more.
- Flexible timings. Ideally, we don’t mandate time, but it is essential to overlap with part of your team’s work timings.
At LinkDoctor LLC, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. LinkDoctor LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.