As an SEO manager, you’re responsible for leading strategy, execution, and client relationship for our crucial account portfolio. You will build relationships and trust with the customer and partner with them to help them achieve their business goals.
- Lead a small, highly enthusiastic link building team from around the world.
- Build an SEO strategy and demonstrate it to key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the outreach team to ensure that the outreach campaign is aligned with the overall link building strategy.
- Keep track of results and Key Performance indicators (KPIs).
- Pro-actively research the client’s website and come up with areas of improvement.
- Build a good relationship with the client and ensure that the client’s requirements are successfully passed on to the team.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years in the digital marketing industry.
- Minimum of 5 years in SEO and have held an SEO manager position or has executed a similar role.
- Able to audit client websites and is convenient with all facets of SEO: On-page changes, off-page, and technical SEO.
- Able to audit the client’s website and successfully perform keyword research, competitor benchmarking, opportunity identification, robots.txt validation, sitemap validation, metadata, and other on-page factors.
- Able to research the client’s off-page SEO profile and come up with an off-page link building approach.
- Able to analyze the client’s website from a technical SEO standpoint and develop areas of improvement.
- Able to communicate fluently – both written and verbal.
- Ready to build rapport with the team and the client.
- Excellent leadership skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance for full-time employees (at specific locations)
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- Credits for buying courses, books, and event tickets for continuous education.
- Reimbursement for travel and miscellaneous expense when traveling for the company.
- Work with international clients and teams. We’re spread across the globe – United States, India, United Kingdom, Philippines, Bangladesh, and more.
- Flexible timings. Ideally, we don’t mandate time, but it is essential to overlap with part of your team’s work timings.
At LinkDoctor LLC, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. LinkDoctor LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.